Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Molecular Genetics, cell divisions, ecology, selection

Hi Students,


Below are a few links I found very useful in understanding concepts in Molecular Biology and genetics. Difficult concepts in cell division are also dealt with.

Ecology, bioaccumulation and bio-magnification are also dealt with in the powerpoints slideshows listed below.



















I will go through these slideshows in class. You may want to browse through them for better understanding.



Cheers

2 comments:

  1. http://www.slideshare.net/boo5000/unit-1-ecology-powerpoint-goal-5?from=share_email

    That one is mine! It works well in my class, and hopefully it worked for you too. Glad to see it made it overseas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Matt Broderick,

    Yes, my students do access my blog quite often. Thank you for your excellent powerpoint slides.

    gaia is forever

    ReplyDelete